about my art and other things in life

Friday, March 8, 2013

bits and bobs

Life´s pretty busy
and as usual I am
into many different
arty projects.
As to this "busyness"
one needs to calm
down at times-
contemplate, and
ignore the fact that
next thing is around
the corner.

Relax and enjoy life!

//Kristiina


My work at an interior shop nearby.



At work. My students and I are visiting the Art Hall.




A little exhibition with my paintings in an eco-shop out on the countryside.



I made a himmeli in plaster.



I am experimenting with fake aquatint.


5 comments:

  1. hello!
    and thank you
    for your comment
    ;^))

    Patrice A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exiting to see your different projects! Liked the picture with the inscription En kjensla av frihet:-)

    Ruthe

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I love it.very interesting to read thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my loved 1 ! I like to say the fact that submit is awesome, nice published and emerge along with nearly all significant infos. I'd just similar to to appear alot morecertainly an improbable and helpful bit of specificsthat you shared this handy knowledge along with us. Please stay us around day similar to this. Thank you for sharing

    davia leather
    new game kids
    toko jaket kulit murah di garut
    jaket kulit asli domba
    jaket kulit jakarta
    jaket kulit
    abwaba
    permainan terbaru
    layali store
    permainan games memasak
    permainan memasak sara
    permainan games barbie
    tozca leather

    ReplyDelete

  5. I don't know that how to use these apps. Can you give me some suggestion through by your post.Thanks.
    หนังการ์ตูน

    ReplyDelete